- The data of power and final temperature are valid for the standard voltages 24VDC and 230VAC; the power consumption may be higher at different nominal voltages.
- Function is warranted at max. ambient temperature; max. voltage change and operating temperature.
- The data of final temperature is valid for thermoplastic valve bodies and thermoplastic encapsulated coils. The temperature will be approximately 10-20K higher if the bodies are manifold.
- This will cause a reduction of the magnetic force.
- For additional information see German standard "Specification for Electronic Devices"DIN VDE 0580 or folder 220.127.116.11.