SHAKO CO., LTD. was founded in 1980, and is now Taiwan's leading manufacturer of pneumatic components. Our product range includes Filter Regulator Lubricator Combinations, Pneumatic Solenoid Valves, Pneumatic Air Cylinders, Mechanical valves, Pneumatic press and other relevant valves and accessories. All the product series have been widely applied to the industrial fields of automation equipment, automotive assembly, medication and electronic machinery. Adhering to the business idea of "Customer First", we have established a robust sales network and satisfied after-sale service.
With persistent exploration of cutting-edge technology in the pneumatic industry,SHAKO maintains its leading position in the industrial manufacturing. The advanced lathes and milling machinery are introduced, and from materials procurement to finished product and assembly, it is fully automated and controlled by computers, to improve product quality, and to continuously increase production and delivery efficiency.
With excellent testing equipment, SHAKO was awarded in 2007 national level 2 laboratory certification in the pressure resistance and leak test in accordance with ISO / IEC 17025:2005 standard, laboratory number 1741. SHAKO fully implements highest standard of product inspection, with which incoming materials are inspected by MIL-STD-105E level II sampling standard. In addition to full implementation of the ISO-9001 quality management systems, the most advanced precision equipment are used for product inspection such as digital pressure meter, computer applications, air leak tester, pressure resistance tester and flow tester.
Due to constant pursuance of excellent innovation, SHAKO has integrated its professional team with sub-tier supplied chain, to dedicate to R&D, ever bettered qualities, faster deliveries and more satisfactory services. We insist quality products and good business reputation to market worldwide and to create a better future. If you have any questions about our products, welcome to contact us.
La historia de empresa Shako
- 1980 Founded as a trading co., to market all pneumatic products.
- 1982 Started to manufacture fittings.
- 1987 Started to manufacture solenoid valves in new factory located in San-Chong city.
- 1997 Moved to new factory in Kwei-Shan, Taoyuan Hsien.
- 1999 Started to produce ISO6431 cylinders.
- 2000 Started to produce various cylinders.
- 2002 ISO9001 certificated.
- 2005 SHAKO started to manufacture SUS316 stainless steel FRL.
- 2006 SHAKO started to manufacture ISO6430 standard cylinders, ISO6432 stainless steel cylinders.
- 2007 SHAKO pneumatic testing laboratory was accredited to correspond with ISO / IEC 17025 : 2005 criterion as a national class laboratory.
- 2009 ATEX certified for SPU225/SPU220 solenoid valve.
- 2011 The latest flow-rate characteristics tester was completed.
- 2013 Devoting R&D for the new products with low power consumption and precise automation.
- 2016 TUVRheinland Taiwantrade Supplier Business Information Verification.
- 2017 Two New factories in Guishan dist. Taoyuan city have been established and start operation.
- 2019 New facility in Guishon, Taoyuan city for more efficient production and greater productivity.
2. 5/2, 5/3, 3/2 way solenoid control valve.
3. 5/2, 5/3, 3/2 way pneumatic valve.
4. Mechanical, manual control, foot pedal valve.
5. 2/2 way solenoid valve.
6. ISO6431, ISO6432 cylinder, jig cylinder.
7. Double rod, and tri-rod cylinder, rodless cylinder, and etc.
8. Mini parallel and fulcrum chuck.
9. Various accessories - PU tube, sensors, silencers, and etc.
O.E.M. and O.D.M. projects are welcome.
Head office (Domestic department):
- No.392, Sec. 2, Wanshou Rd., Guishan Dist., Taoyuan City 333019, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Tel: 886-3-319-3642
- Fax: 886-3-319-3650
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Import & Export Department:
- Tel: 886-3-319-3642 Extension:218, 228, 238
- Fax: 886-3-319-3651
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- 4F-3, No.94, Dai-Chung St., Taichung City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Tel: 886-4-2319-9431
- Fax: 886-4-2320-4841
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org